Did you know…?
PSTD can also be caused by Adverse Childhood Experiences
Did you experience any of these precursors to PTSD while you were growing up?
1. Recurrent physical abuse
2. Recurrent emotional abuse
3. Contact sexual abuse
4. An alcohol and/or drug abuser in the household
5. An incarcerated household member
6. Family member who is chronically depressed, mentally ill, institutionalized, or suicidal
7. Mother is treated violently
8. One or no parents
9. Physical neglect
10. Emotional neglect
An ACE score of 4 or more indicates you may have C-PTSD
My name is Gayle Nicholson. My ACE score is 9.5.
I also have a life I absolutely LOVE living and I want the same for you!
It wasn’t always so fabulous. Suffering the effects of PTSD is no joke, whether it comes due to War Trauma or Childhood Adverse Experiences. Statistically speaking, I should be dead under an overpass. It was close, but thanks to a few well placed Angels, I’m not. In fact, today my life is AMAZING!
I changed my energy.
I changed my thoughts.
I consciously chose to live a different way than the world would have expected of me.
Those three simple steps are how I created the life I have now.
Let me show you how…
It was simple, but not easy. It was challenging, and the breakthroughs were exhilarating. By trial and error and a few well placed Angels, I found a way to create beyond my preconceived limitations rather than give in to how life was automatically programming me. I want that for you. I want YOU to have the life you dream of, no matter what that looks like. I want to help you be the true, full expression of your authentic self. I want you to be as much in love with your life as I am now.
If you knew the details of my childhood; the abuse and neglect I experienced, the abandonments I suffered, you’d know it’s a miracle I’m still alive. It is a miracle, and more! I’m so excited to have the opportunity to support you in doing the same thing! During the 40-Day Reset, you’ll create your own miracles for your own life! Don’t worry, I’ll be right there to guide you through the process. Together, we’ll change your energy, change your thoughts and change the things you do in the world. Ultimately, we’ll celebrate the results you created. It’s going to be awesome!
I’m so excited to finally announce my 40-Day Reset program! It’s specifically designed to release you from limitations set in the past, giving you freedom and tools to create a life of your own desire and design.
In the 40-Day Reset, we’ll work together to neutralize the energetic hooks of the past, and we’ll make an impact on multiple levels of life. If you have experienced them, you know: Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACES) that result in C-PTSD (Childhood induced Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) create miserable problems in the lives of those who suffer. A recent study from the Center for Disease Control revealed ACES has a direct impact on the health and well being of survivors as adults, including increased drug use, and depression leading to suicide.
Like I said. I should be dead under an overpass.
The reason I’m not are many and varied, but I’ve distilled the most important parts into a simple process that clears massive blocks and takes only a few moments a day. The 40-Day Reset is designed to deactivate networks of anxiety, guilt, and shame in your energetic mind. It quiets the chatter, provides clarity, and gives you space to create whatever you want to choose now.
As a survivor of Adverse Childhood Experiences, ( ACES ) I began noticing signs of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder ( PTSD ) in my early twenties. There’s no need to go into detail, I only mention it to give you an idea of my starting point.
Between the trauma and the lifestyle it induced, not to mention the places it took me, I truly shouldn’t be alive. So why am I here more than 25 years later, and why am I doing so well despite my traumatic past?
A better question is: Why are you? Would you like to go even further? Enjoy it a little more? Expand…? Have a little peace inside your head? Maybe even put a stop to the drama?
You can have all of those things and more.
I have an incredible life. I want YOU to have an incredible life, too. That’s why I’m putting the program out there and sharing some of the tips, tricks and techniques I’ve used to create a life I absolutely love living. Come have some fun with me, get your power back and put your past where it belongs!
I invite you to click on this link to join my email list now. You’ll receive everything I’ve ever learned, a little at a time, and I promise I’ll never share your email with anyone else without your permission. The link will take you to an opt-in page and you’ll be able to instantly download a copy of my new e-book, “3 Steps to Making Miracles”. After that, I’ll offer you other opportunities to take advantage of my experience, as well as invitations to webinars and other events designed to increase your ability to make your own life better than you ever imagined. How does it get better than that?!
In the meantime, here’s a preview of the type of things you can expect from me:
- Expect me to talk about what Miracles are, and how you can cause them to happen in your own life.
- Expect me to talk about Reiki, Energy Healing and Emotional Freedom ( EFT ).
- Expect me to periodically share the magic power of crystals, gemstones, and minerals. Your jewelry is your Secret Superpower!
- Expect me to talk about the ups and downs of dealing with ACES, PTSD and effective strategies for making it past the depression these things leave behind.
- Expect me to talk about Law of Attraction, how to make it work better, and how to clear yourself for better results.
- Expect me, from time to time, to reference books like the Course in Miracles, The Bible, and Conversations with God, and the works of Marianne Williamson. Inspiration can be found anywhere.
- Expect me to talk often about raising your vibration to harmonize and resonate with the life experiences you are trying to create.
- Expect me to talk about Forgiveness. Letting it go, we set ourselves free.
- And yes, you can expect me to mention Barry Manilow every once in while. What can I say? He inspires me. I owe him a lot.
- Most of all, expect me to want to know what kind of results the things I share with you make in your life. Connect with me on my in the comments section of my blog or on my Facebook page.